Mostly adds features and fixes issues with kunit_tool. Most notably,
error messages for missing configs are much easier to read, and error
messages on presubmit tool are significally improved.
- Print the name of the mock method when return value is missing: b/110154346
- Add a description of the expect call that failed to failure message:
- Add formatters for error codes in expectations: b/118506277
- Prow now prints error log on failure: b/131624679
- Improve error messages for invalid kconfigs.
kunit: tool: make exit status non-zero for any type of failure
Previously, exit statuses were only non-zero (1) for test failures, but
not for config failures or build failures; this caused Prow to make
things which should have been failures looks like successes, so make all
failures exit with a non-zero status.
Signed-off-by: Brendan Higgins <email@example.com>
1 file changed